1. Mermaid Print Skirt ($20) www.allydress.com | Love the whole concept of this. Who doesn't like mermaids?
2. Boo Bitches Halloween Shirt ($30) www.etsy.com | I wouldn't only wear this around Halloween, it's too cool to hide in the closet.
3. Khaki Green Studded Denim Hotpants ($8.99) www.chiarafashion.co.uk | Can see myself wearing these over leggings or tights with an over-sized jumper in Winter and a cute T in Spring/Summer.
4. Oasis Peter Ting Cropped Jumper ($64) www.oasis-stores.com | Have always loved anything with a bird print or design on it.
5. Cat's Meow Ring www.catbirdnyc.com | Too cute! Anything cat-related will always have a place in my closet
6. Bill Blass Vintage Black/White Stripe Dress www.1stdibs.com | What a sweet dress! Very rockabilly.
7. Muggle Born Harry Potter Inspired Quote Ring ($14) www.amazon.com | As a Harry Potter fan, this ring belongs on my finger.
8. The Rogue + The Wolf Cat Ears Ring ($47) www.projectj.co | Really like the design of this ring. It would match my cat-ears head band.